It’s about pathway remodelling…
The Ella Biodegradable (BD) stent helps to facilitate long-term remodelling of refractory benign oesophageal strictures.
Designed to minimise the need for re-interventions and streamline the patient pathway, the BD stent provides a cost effective, patient-focussed alternative to repeat high-frequency oesophageal dilatation.
- Improves patient quality of life
- Minimises requirement for repeat hospital visits
- Using the BD stent ‘would appear to offer patients with benign disease greater than 50% possibility of long-term symptom resolution’¹
- Licensed for peptic, anastomotic and caustic strictures
- Lower migration rates, when compared to plastic or metal stent placement for benign strictures²
- Eliminates potential complications associated with SEMS migration when stenting for benign disease
“Minimises requirement for repeat hospital visits.”
If you would like further assistance with using our biodegradable stent, or need advice on how to order, please call us on: 0114 268 8880