Drain-Lok is an anchoring device for percutaneous drainage catheters that are protruding from the patient’s skin.
- Reduces risk of accidental displacement of catheter
- Safe anchoring and protection of catheter
- Prevents contamination of puncture site from environment
- Allows inspection of puncture site
- Reduces catheter movement
- Prevents kinking of catheter
- Breathable and comfortable
- Maintain reasonable moisture state and absorb exudates
Bioteq’s Catheter securement device is a sterile device for percutaneous catheters and tubes, consisting of a hydrocolloid adhesive with an outer adhesive cover. Hydrocolloid can absorb superfluous exudates and reduce removal trauma. It is conformable and can be easily moulded into place to enhance patient comfort and minimise leakage.
It can be used to secure a range of catheters including vascular access catheters such as Midlines, Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters (PICCs), Tunnelled Lines, Central lines as well as percutaneous drainage catheters including nephrostomy catheters, biliary drainage catheters and multipurpose drainage catheters.
For more information download our brochure.
“Anchors percutaneous drainage catheters & prevents kinking”
If you would like further assistance with using our Drain-Lok or any of our drainage accessories, or need advice on how to order, please call us on: 0114 268 8880