It’s part of our Breast Solutions Portfolio…
The Kopans Breast Localisation Needle is used for preoperative marking of nonpalpable breast lesions.The Kopans needle features a spring-hook tip.
- The spring-hook wire acts as a marker to indicate the location of the lesion
- The Reference burnish mark, when visible just outside the needle hub on the spring-hook wire, provides visual assurance that the hook is within the needle tip during needle manipulation.
- Reinforced portion of the modified spring-hook wire serves as a visual and palpable landmark that helps the surgeon gauge the distance to the lesion
- Reinforced wire helps reduce the risk of severing the spring-hook wire.
- EchoTip® models allow for improved visibility under ultrasound
- Outer cannula features 1cm increment markings to gauge depth
“ The Kopans Breast Localisation Needle features a spring-hook, which acts as a marker to indicate the location of the lesion.”
If you would like further assistance with using our Breast Localisation Needles, or need advice on how to order, please call us on: 0114 268 8880