It’s about giving you confidence in complex ultrasound cases…
The Mammotome elite is a handheld tetherless vacuum biopsy device, that is designed to provide improved diagnostic accuracy in complex ultrasound guided breast biopsies.
Mammotome’s TruVac technology is designed to provide you with the diagnostic quality tissue that you have come to expect from vacuum biopsy devices, but without the tubing and long set up times.
- Vacuum assisted tissue quality with the simplicity and manoeuvrability of core needle technique
- Single insertion, multiple samples
- Smooth penetration of breast tissue without the need to fire
- Simple marker placement
- Touch free tissue transport from the patient to pathology
- Ideal for complex ultrasound cases such as complex cysts, small indeterminate lesions and ultrasound visible microcalcifications*
*Please see the separate Mammotome elite case study sheet for examples of the above scenarios.
Other features of the Mammotome elite:
- Features a rechargeable battery that can be quickly recharged between uses on the charging base unit
- TruVac: elite utilises a motor built within the holster to create vacuum suction to assist with obtaining diagnostic quality tissue samples
- 360° needle rotation allows you to adjust the orientation of the aperture based on the position and approach you wish to take
- Tetherless design
The ultra-sharp scalpel bladed tip surface requires low penetration force and provides enhanced ultrasound visibility
- Ideal for complex cysts, small suspicious lesions, ultrasound visible microcalcifications and chest wall lesions
For more information about the Mammotome elite, you can download our brochure.
“Ideal for complex ultrasound cases such as complex cysts, small indeterminate lesions, ultrasound visible microcalcifications…”
If you would like further assistance with using the Mammotome elite, or need advice on how to order, please call us on: 0114 268 8880