It’s about clinical flexibility…
The Neo-Flex ureteral stent’s enhanced durometer material provides strong resistance to crush related occlusions, whilst simultaneously providing a high degree of patient comfort.
Perfectly suited for both short and long-term placement, Neo-Flex is available in a wide range of sizes and is designed to provide all round clinical flexibility.
- Provides smooth, controlled advancement through the renal structure
- Suitable for antegrade and retrograde procedures
- Precise fluoroscopic visualisation with reassured stent position
- Reliable, long-term stent patency
- Ideally suited for malignant strictures, normally associated with rapid stent occlusion
“Provides smooth, controlled advancement through the renal structure.”
If you would like further assistance with using our ureteric stents, or need advice on how to order, please call us on: 0114 268 8880