The Neo-Sof biliary catheter is designed for ease-of-use, precise positioning and patient comfort. It is available in locking or non-locking pigtail options. It comes with both a metal and a flexible plastic stiffening cannula for maximum procedural flexibility.
The Neo-Sof catheter can be supplied with a direct-connection drainage bag that maintains a safe closed system whilst eliminating the need for, and additional cost of an extra connector.
- Excellent visualisation during placement with fluoroscopic guidance
- Facilitates fast drainage
- Minimal migration facilitated by design ensures best patient comfort and positive outcomes
- Atraumatic catheter introduction
- Easy catheter advancement during insertion
- Fewer interventions required due to high resistance to crush related occlusions
- Resistant to encrustation facilitating easy removal
Neo-Sof Biliary Catheter Product Features:
Other features of the Neo-Sof Biliary Catheter:
- Radiopaque band indicates final proximal side-port for precise positioning
A splitable pigtail straightener enables proximal removal
Anti-leak hub design on locking catheter
The catheter size is clearly visible on hub
- Shaft mounted drainage holes for internal and external drainage
For more information download our Neo-Sof Biliary Catheter brochure.
“Comes with both a metal and plastic stiffening cannula for procedural flexibility”
If you would like further assistance with using our Neo-Sof Biliary Catheter, or need advice on how to order, please call us on: 0114 268 8880