It’s about making your Gamma Detection count…
The Neoprobe Gamma Detection System delivers accurate guidance with a high level of adjustable sensitivity providing you with control and confidence.
With remote functionality from within the sterile field, intrinsic calibration and efficient use of Bluetooth technology, Neoprobe provides you with procedural flexibility, control and choice. The Neoprobe Gamma Detection System is the complete package for your gamma detection procedures.
- Highly accurate localisation of target tissue
- Highest sensitivity for even the most challenging cases*
- Easy to use, ‘plug and play’ set up
- Minimises surrounding tissue damage
- Minimal incision
- Shortens procedure times
- No calibration or preventative maintenance required
- Comprehensive training & support package
*per Augsburg Gamma Probe Study, 2006 (H. Wengenmair et Al.)
Neoprobe Gamma Detection System Probes:
- Easy to set up with no calibration required
- Available angled or straight
- External collimator available separately
- Stable wireless Bluetooth connectivity up to 10m
- Stable crystal detectors provide maximum sensitivity for the lifetime of the probe
Neoprobe Gamma Detection System Other Features:
Flexibility – The Neoprobe GDS console can be tailored to the specific clinical needs of each procedure. It can detect any of six isotopes, can be configured to detect localised or systemic injections, and can detect and filter I-125 and Tc-99 simultaneously.
Control – The Neoprobe GDS is the only gamma system in the US to provide surgeons with remote functionality from within the sterile field. Target counts and 10-second counts can both be performed remotely from any of our four Bluetooth probes, keeping control in the hands of the surgeon.
Choice – The Neoprobe GDS system offers six probes. From an internally collimated 9mm small incision probe & a Laparoscopic probe for trocar use, to standard 14mm straight & angled probes & a high energy PET probe, Neoprobe GDS can fully support all intraoperative gamma needs.
“The complete package for your gamma detection procedures.”
If you would like further assistance with using our Neoprobe Gamma Detection System, or need advice on how to order, please call us on: 0114 268 8880