It’s in the design…
The Nitinella Plus Biliary Stent provides an optimal balance between patency, conformability and a reduced risk of migration.
The atraumatic stent design covers all clinical scenarios and is suitable for both transhepatic and endoscopic implant techniques. Available in uncovered, partially covered or fully covered versions, Nitinella Plus provides a variety of options to address the demands posed by malignant strictures whilst helping to improve patient outcomes.
- Precise fluoroscopic visualisation with reassured stent position
- Reliable long-term stent patency and patient comfort
- Minimised risk of migration reduces requirement for repeat procedures
- Suitable for transhepatic and endoscopic implant techniques
- Reduced stent shortening upon release aids accurate placement
- Minimised risk of perforation
Hand woven atraumatic flared stent ends
Visual stent recapture marker at proximal end of delivery system enables recapture at up to 50% deployment
“Reliable long-term stent patency and patient comfort.”
If you would like further assistance with using our Nitinella Plus Biliary Stent, or need advice on how to order, please call us on: 0114 268 8880