It ticks all the boxes…
Our range of Skin Biopsy Devices are designed to be minimally invasive, precise and gentle. Their razor sharp cutting edges cause minimal damage to the surrounding tissue. Included in this range are a Dermal Curette and a Skin Biopsy Punch.
Our range of Skin Biopsy Devices includes a Dermal Curette, designed for scraping the surface of a patient’s skin to take a sample of a lesion.
Seamless stainless steel razor sharp cutting edge, designed for scraping with minimal damage to the surrounding tissue
Ergonomic handle design for enhanced grip
Wide range of sizes available
Supplied in boxes of 10
5 year shelf life
The Skin Biopsy Punch features a sharp rounded blade tip, designed to remove tissue for diagnostic purposes
- Seamless stainless steel razor sharp cutting edge
- Precise punch area minimises healing time
- Unique, ribbed, easy-grip barrel & pressure assistance platform, for controlled and accurate sample capture
- Size embossed on each punch for easy identification
- Wide range of sizes available
- Supplied in boxes of 10
- 5 year shelf life
- Protective cap
- Part of our Biopsy Range
- Ideal for use in conjunction with BiopSafe® biopsy sample pot
- UK Medical’s own branded range of Skin Biopsy Devices
For more information download our brochure.
“ Causes minimal damage to surrounding tissue for faster healing”
If you would like further assistance with using our Skin Biopsy Devices, or need advice on how to order, please call us on: 0114 268 8880